My Lovely Friends

Thursday 16 January 2014

Saturated Canary DT Inspiration Post

Well howdy doody my lovelies how are you all? 
I'm here today with an inspiration post for the Saturated Canary Challenge Blog. The challenges have now stopped over there but instead there will be daily inspiration using Krista's fab images from the DT & inspiration from other various crafters that may turn our eye. However there will be fabulous give aways on the Saturated Canary Facebook page.

My image today is the very reason why I love digi images.............of course I lurve getting inky with rubber too. However I love the versatility of digi images, resizing, cropping ect ect..........
This image I coloured up months ago & this is the card I made last week that I didnt know if I liked it or not.............
This image I have mirrored so she faces the other way & also cropped as this image I thought would pass as an easter image.

The lace is from my stash. The flowers are from LLC.

The die is a Joy Crafts die which I cut in half.

The gorgeous image is 'Lily, Bo & Peep' I have cropped the image so Bo & Peep are not on here, they are being looked after though ;0)
I love digi images cus even when an image is more inclined for a certain occasion by cropping it it makes it suitable for any occasion like this one.
I have coloured her with copics but as it was months ago when I coloured it, I dont have the colour list I'm afraid :0(


The gorgeous papers are Vintage Autumn Basics 6x6 pad, I've inked the edges with walnut & machine stitched them. The 'Metal Corner' I covered with white fran-tage. The rolled flowers I made with a MB Die with the same papers & the leaves are Joy Crafts die.

Pop on over to the challenge blog for some daily inspiration from my talented teamies.

Thank you soooooo much for stopping by I am getting around to you all slowly. I'm taking my grandson & Megan to the RVI today but I will catch up with you later.

Take care lovelies, toodles.
mmwah
xxxxxxxxxx

Challenges I'm Entering.............
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes



19 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm totally with you about how awesome digis are to crop and fit to whatever occasion! I am absolutely loving the coloring on this card and color scheme. Beautiful.

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fab image and layout.xxx

Beth Brovold said...

OH THIS IS GORGEOUS Vicky!!! I'm scrolling slowly so I can take in your colouring...YOU ARE AMAZING!!
The colours that you have used and all of your beautiful embellishments...WOW!!!

heidy said...

Wow fabulous card Vicky ,so loving those colors!!
XXX Heidy

Sue said...

Stunning card Vicky, I love how you have cropped the image. Wonderful colouring as always and gorgeous papers too.
hugs Sue xx

Delphine said...

100% gorgeous!!! Hugs Delphine xx

Sandra H said...

Your card is truly beautiful and all of the added embellis brings a lot of lovely detail to it your so inspiring and truly one creative lady xx

Denise Gutierrez said...

She is just too darn gorgeous ! I love the purple

Unknown said...

Did you know what my first impression was when I saw your beautiful card Vicky? That this was you! That Krista has drawn you! Love how you coloured your image and made your card, hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so beautiful,I adore the gorgeous colours you have used.
Hugs
Cathy
Xxxx

Kat W said...

Thank you sweetie for your lovely comments on my cards and I can return the favour now...your card is fab even if you're not sure about it! Why are we never happy with our own creations?!
I adore the pretty DP and your fab colouring - must be brave and try black hair soon!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Fabiola said...

elle est magnifique, comme toujours, biz

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Vicky. The image is beautifully coloured and I love the colour tones and embellishments.
Hugs Sharon x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Vicky, I like the image, great colouring and I love the embellishments
Kevin xx

MagsB said...

Wow, Vicky, this is fantastic! I love the strong colours and the contrasting white diecuts and metal corner! Superb!!!

love Mags B x

Teresa said...

Good morning Vicky :)
Beautiful card hun, gorgeous colouring, you asked about the papers I used, they are Maja papers from Live & Love Crafts.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Hugs Teresa x

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, I love your gorgeous creation, hugs Pops x

rachel said...

stunning card - love that image - and the colours are lovely - all the details are amazing and I love the frantage - thanks for joining us at Crafty sentiments this time and good luck x

Unknown said...

You're so silly; what is this I;m not sure if I like it or not. All your cards and projects are gorgeous. Period. This one's so elegant. Love the dramatic colours and the ornament dies.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts