My Lovely Friends

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Noor Design UK Challenge

Good morning everyone I'm here today with my first DT card.
We have a brand new challenge over at Noor Design this month & boy is it a super easy one....
ANYTHING GOES
............yep super duper easy peasy ;-)
So no excuses this month lovelies come & show us your gorgeous creations.
Now my card was a rush...........& when I say rush I mean the fastest card ever..........by me that is lol........ I have my inspiration post on Thursday so that will be better ;-)
I've made a round card using the 'Shape Art Circle', I used it for the 1st & 2nd layer of paper. Also the main card is made using this & then I just used my large Go-Kreate die for the scalloped circle to go on top.

I used my favourite Swirl Leaf die & also Leaves die for under the flowers. Also cut down one of the banners & added a small sentiment. Links will be below.

As the image was holding a Clapper Board I thought a 'Film Strip' would go perfect with it.
The Sweet Thing charm was from Crafts & Me a long time ago & underneath I added some 'Flower Border' with some Gesso added to it.

The image comes in a pad & there are lots of awesome pictures in there. The image are in fact square but I used the Circle Art again to make it round.
Underneath I used a spellbinders scalloped die to match the outside & a Doily.

The gorgeous paper is from the 'Spring Paper pad', its full of pretty pinks & greens.....gorgeous!!

Product list with links.....


All of the above are from Noor Design Uk.

Flowers, Doily & Organza Rose trim are from Live & Love Crafts.

Well that's it form me peeps but will be abck again soon with another DT card.
Thanks so much for stopping by it really means a lot.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxxx



2 comments:

Sharon said...

You would never know you rushed this -it is stunning. Love the image and the design is beautifully embellished.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. X

Fabiola said...

Adorable, biz