My Lovely Friends

Monday 23 March 2015

A 60th Birthday

Hello everyone how are you all doing? Hope you have had a lovely weekend. We had a nice one with family as always............my favourite time of the week :-)
Ok so I have a few cards in my drafts that I still havn't blogged, so this week I will try to show them all...........before I forget about them lol.

The one I'm showing today is actually like one I've made before, a LOTV card I made here.
This is for a lady who wanted a card for her Auntie's 60th Birthday back in February & she wanted it like the LOTV card I made only saying something different.
Now I do like each of my cards to be one of a kind, so I did change a few things just to still make this card one of a kind & unique to the recipient ;-)
Can you spot the differences between the 2 cards? I was asked to do the same but instead it needed to say 'Auntie Dilys' & have the number 60 on.

I used the same leaf die, but I changed some of the flowers & also added more flowers on this.
All of the flowers are from Live & Love Crafts, except the 2 larger purple ones.

Ok so the difference here from the other card is I added a Banner cut from a Noor Design die here, I even machine stitched around the banner & the oval ;-) The Name I heat embossed & the numbers got the Shabby White Frantage treatment ;-) Numbers are from my stash.

2 other things that make this card different are I added a larger blingy button to the bows & I added a punched edge using a MF PATP set.

The papers I used are different althought they are from the same LOTV pad..........love this pad, it really is so so pretty. The pad is LOTV 'Snow Princess' & I machine stitched all the layers.
Seam binding & button are from my stash.

Well that's it from me today, the builders arrived just before 8am & they are starting to build walls. I pushed Natalie's wheelchair in front of the conservatory door so she could see what was going on for a bit........not sure if she understands but I like to think she does........she's a clever lady really ;-)

Ok I'm going now but I want to say a HUGE thank you for putting up with me & my bad blogging, you all really rock. Thank you for your support & lovely comments.
Tatty bye lovelies, take care & enjoy your day
xxxxxxxxx

EDITED TO ADD - Check out the Noor Design Uk blog lovelies, we have reached over 20,000 visitors to the blog wooooooooooo hoooooooooo. So you know what that means.........yeah baby CANDY CANDY CANDY.......Its only open for 1 week so be quick peeps ;-)
Pop on over here & check out the yumminess.



6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Wow pure elegance, from the scrumptious flowers to the beautiful bow.
Hugs
Desire

Liz's creative corner said...

Gorgeous hunny, fab design, can I ask what card you use for the MS punches, I can't find one that will work with mine!!!!!
hugs Liz xx

JenniferD said...

Loooove this Gorgeous Card the first time and more the second time. Bet she looooved the card.Have a Great Crafting Week.

Fabiola said...

magnifique Vicky, j'adore les couleurs, biz

Chrissy said...

Beauuutiful Vicky..the colours are gorgeous and the floral display is fabulous,

luv CHRISSYxx

Dobra said...

Very beautiful chit.
Cheerful and has beautiful colors