My Lovely Friends

Wednesday 10 December 2014

New at LLC and Christmas Hugs Across The Miles

Hello all you lovely peeps, how are you all? Well its certainly getting cold now, tbh it seems to have took ages to get cold..........would you believe we still have our summer quilt on & up until the last week we were still having the ceiling fan on as the bedroom still felt warm. I do now need to go out & buy a winter quilt.......we brought a new bed a couple of months ago & its King Sized, with a poppy up tv in it. So now I need buy a bigger winter quilt now :0/
Ok so I have a card that I made tbh this was actually the first one I made when I started crafting again, however I only finally put the sentiments on yesterday lol. 
Using lots of goodies from my favourite shop Live & Love Crafts of course...........
This is actually made for a dear family member who lives very far from us :0(

The tree is cut out using a Marianne die & I covered it with White Flower Soft, I love the look as its like its covered with soft fresh snow ;0) 
Added 'Winter Gloves' charm, which I also dipped in 'Snowtex'. I also added my favourite 'Tulle Pleat Trim' & added 'Shabby Pearl Rose Organza Trim' on top.
The image is one I coloured last year for my christmas cards, I actually coloured the image up twice as I enjoyed doing the first one lol. However I only got to use one of the images, so this was in my image box, but unfortunately dont have the colours.
The image is 'Friendship Is The Greatest Gift' & is a digi from Wee Stamps, I lurve Sylvia Zet's images. You can also get this in rubber stamp form through Whimsy as well.
It is coloured with Copics & I added 'Stardust' Stickles & White Shabby Fran-Tage.
You can see the flowers soft on the tree better in this pic ;0) The papers I've used are.......in a min Vixster is trying remember......Oh wait they are Maja Design Vintage Frost Basics '1st December' & the bottom layer is '18th December' from the same collection. As always inside is decorated & all layers are machine stitched.
I added corrugated card under the image painted up with 'Gesso'. The sentiments on both from LOTV. The rolled flowers are 'Kort & Godt' & the middle flower is WOC 30mm. The leaves are Magnolia 'Sprawling Ferns' die.

Okie doke that is it from me but before I go I thought I would tell you that Sandra has lovely new gift vouchers in her store................
 Rose & Antique Books - With Love  Shabby Chic Flowers - Thanks
......you can even choose what design to have on them.......
 Shabby Chic Birthday
.....there is even a Happy Birthday one. Perfect for adding into a card for a special someone who loves the Vintage & Shabby Chicness that Live & Love Crafts has to offer.

Ok I'm off now to cook tea as my washer repair man has just left, he's got to come back next week with new parts......ggrrr. Thankfully its still useable & thank goodness for extended warranties as apparently its a big job & he's got take all my washer apart :0(

Thank you for stopping by it really means a lot. Take care especially if you are having these awful winds & snow, we dont have the snow yet but do have the winds.
Lotsa huggles Vicky xxxxxxxxx

Challenges I'm Entering............
Whimsy - Anything Goes
Art By Miran Challenge - Anything Goes




12 comments:

Chrissy said...

Another stunner Vicky and your colouring is exceptional..a beautiful design and embellishments...gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a cute image and a gorgeous card too, lovely to have you back x

Irene said...

I looked for ages at this absolutely gorgeous card Viky, studied every litte detail and especially your colouring of this superrrrrrrrrr sweet image...........you rock girl!!

xx Irene

Carol S. said...

This is why you were missed!! Stunning card and love the sweet image. Your colouring and embellies are fab. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carol S. said...

This is why you were missed!! Stunning card and love the sweet image. Your colouring and embellies are fab. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carol S. said...

This is why you were missed!! Stunning card and love the sweet image. Your colouring and embellies are fab. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sandra H said...

Gosh so much detail Vicky has as always gone into your stunning card ...beautiful image and the layout and embellishments are gorgeous ....your so lucky not having your winter quilt on it's been cold here for some time and l expect it to get colder....take care xx

Kat W said...

Oh, I haven't had time to check blogger for a bit and look what I miss - you're back - yay!
I'm sorry to hear that you had some tough times but it was obviously the right thing to do to take a little time out and focus on family.

And oh, the mojo is still there, all those gorgeous embellishments you use, so so delightful :-)
And frightfully tempting... I always come away with a big shopping list after drooling over your cards - lol!

So lovely to have you back :-D

Biggest of hugs, Kat xx

Fabiola said...

trooop mignon, biz

Joey said...

Vicky this is simply stunning! thanks for joining us at art by miran. Jo xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

So beautiful, I love this sweet image! Gorgeous colours too.
Rebecca.
x

Unknown said...

Had not seeen this image, before, but it's adorable (like all Wee stamps). Lovely card again; this shape is so beatiful, great design. You spotted the new gift vouchers quickly; I had so much fun making those and many more templates will follow...

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts